Our mission -- Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enter .. OOPS, sorry, I got carried away. Let me start again.

Our mission -- Warm Waters and Great Weather: The final frontier. These are the voyages of the Motor Vessel Traveling Soul. Its five-year mission: to explore strange warm waters, to seek out new forms of recreation and new civilizations, to boldly go where no Brown, Applegate or Higgins has gone before.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

More Repair and Provisioning (9 December - 17 January)

Over the holidays we spent out time with our friends Dave and Joan Wolf and with some of our kids, Tim and Carry, and some of our grandkids, Caylin and Gavin. Our boat stayed at Lake Park Harbor Marina and had some more work done. When we got back to the boat on 9 Jan, we spent most of our time making sure everything worked and provisioning. I know some of you might want to read about our provisioning adventures. If so, you need to say so in the comments section. For, while I know provisioning was important, I am more interested in writing about our time cruising.
ANN’S NOTES: I thought I should get involved in the blog so you will see my notes and comments…In order to provision the boat we joined Costco…that  store was so helpful  and we now have all the beef we can put into our freezer. I  think we did a pretty good job …and  I did find a place to store it all away, although I had to use the lower berth as a storage area. I must admit I do know how to organize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment